Job ID: r17119
What You'll Do:
As a Software Engineer within the Scalability Dev team, you will play a pivotal role in scaling our platform by creating impactful and innovative software solutions. Our team takes ownership of the HUB platform—an internal solution designed to empower our commercial teams with cutting-edge analytics tools. Your contributions will be instrumental in ensuring its seamless functionality and usability. Collaborating with diverse stakeholders across the organization, you will gain a deep understanding of business needs and propose tailored solutions that harness your expertise in our products and data. This multifaceted role encompasses both front-end development in React and back-end development in Python, making it indispensable to the success of our commercial organization.Criteo’s high-growth business model brings both opportunities and challenges. This position involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex, real-world data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of new and innovative ways to solve problems, and think strategically. The ideal candidate can function with minimal oversight and has a strong ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Develop and maintain front-end solutions using React to enhance the user experience of the internal HUB platform.
- Create and maintain a robust back-end API in Flask (Python) and SQL.
- Build and maintain data pipelines (ETL) to improve data accessibility for other teams and tools, leveraging our own internal frameworks and bigdataflow.
- Collaborate in an agile-like workflow, participating in sprints and working closely with team members on projects of varying sizes.
- Proactively identify and address analytical, tooling, and reporting needs from Commercial stakeholders, creating self-service tools using Python and other relevant technologies.
- Support our users by helping in monitoring our channels and answering questions about tools, logging bugs and features
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our products, technologies, and data models.
- Develop an understanding of the criteo commerce max offerings
Who You Are:
- Native-level English fluency.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time software engineering experience
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases and data architecture/governance.
- Background in Python web development (e.g., Flask/Django)
- Background in front-end development leveraging FE technologies such as react and angular
- Strong problem-solving skills and intellectual curiosity, with the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional attention to detail while maintaining a strategic outlook.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Passion for working with data and building software tools.
- A combination of technical skills, a desire for continuous learning, and strong interpersonal skills to thrive in a dynamic environment.
We understand that not every candidate may meet all the specified requirements. If you believe you can still bring value to this role, we encourage you to apply and discuss how your unique skills and experiences align with our expectations.Join our team at Criteo and be part of our mission to drive innovation and excellence in the Scalability team!
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
For employees based in the US, certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is:$87,120 - $130,680