Job ID: r17138
What You'll Do:
As an Analytical Project Manager in the OPS Excellence team, you will be working with a team of Project Managers acting as a key player in understanding every aspect of Criteo’s complex processes. This role offers a unique opportunity to combine data analytics and project management skills to gain a comprehensive understanding of our internal processes working globally with leaders across different functions. You will be at the forefront of answering intricate analytical questions pertaining to the performance and impact of our internal projects, helping us monitor and optimise our solutions. Your responsibilities will encompass both technically rigorous work, utilizing state-of-the-art data analysis technologies, and daily collaboration with cross-functional business units.
Criteo’s high-growth business model brings both opportunities and challenges. This position involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex, real-world data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of new and innovative ways to analyse data and solve problems. The ideal candidate can function with minimal oversight and has a strong ability to learn new concepts quickly.
As an Analytical Project Manager Intern, your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks to support project management and data analysis. Key responsibilities include:
1. Tableau Reporting: Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards and reports to monitor project progress and key performance indicators, ensuring data-driven decision-making.
2. Data Analysis: Use SQL to gather, clean, and analyze data, providing valuable insights that support project predictions, sizing, and overall strategy.
3. Meeting Leadership: Lead and actively participate in project meetings, ensuring clear communication, documentation of outcomes, and alignment with project objectives.
4. Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders, building strong relationships and contributing to the successful execution of projects.
5. Process Improvement: Identify opportunities for process enhancements, propose solutions, and play a proactive role in continuous improvement efforts within the team.
Who You Are:
To thrive in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
· Academic Pursuit: Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Analytics, Data Science, etc.).
· Technical Skills: Proficiency in Tableau for data visualization and reporting, as well as strong SQL skills for data extraction, transformation, and analysis. Knowledge of Python is considered an advantage.
· Analytical Mindset: Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a knack for extracting actionable insights from data.
· Communication Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders.
· Proactive Attitude: A proactive and well-organized approach that enables you to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
· Visibility Seeker: A strong commitment to making a meaningful impact on projects with high visibility within the organization.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.