Job ID: r17163
What You'll Do:
Criteo could be your next successful story:
- If you are a problem-solver, with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products
- If business partnering with a diverse range of internal clients makes you thrive
- If you feel yourself as creative thinker, with a genuine interest in technology
- And last but not least, if you wake up every morning thinking how you will have fun at work
Then you will be craving for joining Criteo Internal IT “Dream Team”, serving performance of our People tribe as an IT Product Owner.
If you feel interested, scroll-down to get more!
The IT Product Owner is expected to:
- Contribute to Workday platform vision with business stakeholders, and more generally to the vision of the HR IS landscape
- Work closely with our technical lead/teams and tribe leader to identify growth opportunities
- Create product increments according to business value/ROI
- Anticipate & manage dependencies with other Product Owners
- Plan and prioritize backlog to ensure the delivery factory is accurately occupied, and monitor key KPIs of the People IT deliverables.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful sprint completion
- Research and analyze Workday product roadmap, benchmark industry best practices to bring innovation
- Keep abreast with Agile best practices and new trends
- Partner with transverse teams on a wide variety of HRIS topics that require efficient coordination
- Safeguard and advocate for established processes and efficient ways of working
Who You Are:
- Bachelor or Master in relevant fields such as Engineering, HR Management, Business Administration, etc.
- You justify previous working experience as a Product Owner for more than 2 years
- You have an extensive and transversal knowledge of HR processes
- You know about Workday (HR IS) ecosystem and has experienced several Workday features implementation projects, in an integrated environment
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You have outstanding communication, presentation
- You have a problem solving mindset
- You have a “team first” and customer oriented mindset
- You have experiences working in an international environment (experiences working with off-shored teams would be a plus)
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken (Spanish and French would be a plus)
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.