Job ID: r17178
What You'll Do:
At Criteo, we believe that retailers and brands can thrive in an open, fair, and transparent environment. As such, Criteo is increasing its investment in its retailer facing business that helps clients manage all aspects of their ad and audience monetization programs, also known as Retail Media. This is the placement of brand advertisements within eCommerce sites and mobile applications of retailers, as well as brand and retailer-specific ads offsite.
We are today, a leading company in Retail Media worldwide, with over 100 of the world’s top retailers and many of the world’s top brands as client partners.
As a Senior Sales Manager, reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be expected to win new business, nurture prospects, upsell via new solutions to existing clients, and initiate and manage a multi-product proposition sales cycle to close. You will be working with some of the largest & well-known brands and agencies including 2 x Agency Holding Companies. You will be facilitating joint business planning meetings as well as strategic growth development conversations, drawing up sales account plans and be responsible for forecasting to achieve quarterly targets.
If you are an autonomous, independent, confident, experienced Sales Manager with the drive and the willingness to progress through closing new business and focusing on growing your BoB, then this role is for you! Your daily tasks will include;
- Reach and exceed business development goals while contributing to overall team goals
- Provide world-class customer service to drive revenue growth with new customer portfolio
- Full responsibility for winning a target list of major new business prospects
- Develop & maintain relationships at all levels with brands and agencies
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with media agencies where required
- Champion new products and solutions externally to the market
- Maintain extensive product knowledge through internal relationships across product and client service teams
- Pitch daily to new prospects, as well as to existing clients for new solutions
- Identify and understand trends within the Retail industry, what makes a campaign successful and apply learnings to help generate further new business
- Attend major industry events, award ceremonies, conferences, and hold Agency presentations and learning days to build a strong network
- Work closely with the Account Strategist team members to leverage existing contacts and identify new opportunities
- Daily, accurate pipeline management and ownership of both new & existing opportunities across multiple products
- Hit or exceed quarterly revenue target
Who You Are:
- Digital Media sales experience: Display, Search and eCommerce
- Proven experience in Agency sales, with many existing relationships across the agency landscape
- Compelling track record of driving new business
- Face to face client sales, with high levels of communication and presentation skills
- Established relationships with key contacts in prospects from the key Retail industry sector
- Trustworthy, independent and autonomous
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to open doors across clients at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-moving company
- Steadfast in an environment that, whilst established, holds a ‘Start up’ mentality and is continually evolving
- Industry knowledge of competing products a plus
- Results-driven, likes to win
- Ability to prioritise in the face of demanding time frames
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.