Job ID: r17179
What You'll Do:
Criteo provides technology and commercial capabilities that enable retailers to generate trade, brand and agency revenues from partners who sell products within their store or online. Brands and sellers use sponsored products and display advertising (on-site) and a variety of off-site formats (display, video, CTV) to engage customers throughout their customer journey, with the purpose of increasing sales and creating loyalty to the retailer. “Commerce Media” connects retailers 1PD, commerce audiences and digital assets to ensure relevancy and the capability to provide personalized product promotions that are relevant to the shopper.
We are in search of an organized and self-motivated Account Strategist to join our growing UK Account Strategy team. You will be working with some of the largest & well-known brands and agencies, taking responsibility for every element of the running of the accounts. From forecasting to creating opportunities to roll out of new products and ensuring we are meeting our clients’ goals. Besides building strong relationships with our clients, your success will be measured by ambitious revenue goals and your capacity to grow your book of business. Therefore, we expect you to combine deep product and industry knowledge with strong client and relationship building instincts.
What you’ll do:
- Provide top level strategic account management to advertisers to ensure retention and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with your clients through effective communication both online and face-to-face
- Take part in client business reviews and communicate performance optimizations recommended along with the planned roadmap
- Build Key Account Plans and work closely with Sales Managers to understand your clients and identify true opportunities that support their goals
- Escalate internally any issues and concerns raised by clients
- Negotiate additional budgets along with upselling new products
- Accurately manage opportunity pipeline for existing clients
- Partner closely with the support teams (Sales, AdOps, Analytics, Finance) to ensure optimal strategy and campaign setup
- Maintain extensive product knowledge through internal relationships across product and client service teams
- Identify and understand trends within the Retail industry, what makes a campaign successful and apply learnings to help grow your accounts
Who You Are:
- Must have relevant experience in AdTech, managing clients with revenue accountability
- Proven track record of analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong track record of growing revenue and upselling to your existing clients. Ability to influence and negotiate
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and confident to provide outstanding service and optimal performance of campaigns for top clients
- Ability to work in a fast-moving company
- Genuine enthusiasm for an interruptive space that is in constant motion and desire to influence through hard work, idea generation and teamwork
- Experience working in and good knowledge of eCommerce is a plus.
- Passionate about new media and how Criteo and performance marketing can define new boundaries in the online advertising industry
- Ability to navigate and collaborate with other internal departments to produce positive results for clients and the company
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize in the face of demanding time frames
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.