Job ID: r17218
What You'll Do:
The Transformation office mission is to support our CEO and Leadership Team by steering Criteo Transformation, driving key strategic projects and ensuring Criteos understand our Transformation journey. The Transformation Project Manager role is an amazing opportunity to contribute to Criteo growth and transformation by managing transversal, strategic and impactful projects. We have a very ambitious roadmap that includes company-wide exciting initiatives (company wide programs, GTM strategy, new product implementation, operating model redefinition), some of which you will directly manage.
What You will do
The Transformation Project Manager will have the responsibility to drive strategic and transversal projects from scoping to day-to-day management of the project and until successful delivery. It includes:
- Ensure project scoping and problem solving through different qualitative (interviews, workshops, root cause analysis…) or quantitative (data modelling) analysis
- Formalize the strategic project recommendation and implementation plan with clear milestones, objectives and timeline
- Ensure day-to-day management of the project and track progress against plan
- Work closely and create trusted relationship with project stakeholders and ensure alignment and understanding of project objectives among the project team
- Identify risks and manage issues that could arise
- Ensure proper monitoring and reporting to project Sponsor
- Support improvement of methodologies, processes and tools
Who You Are:
- Background :
- Business/management or engineering school
- 3/4+ year successful experience in a strategy / management consulting firm or in similar role in a fast moving environment
- Hard skills:
- Fluent English spoken and written (you will be working in English)
- Excellent Project management skills, organization and time management
- Strong analytical skills and very good problem solver, ability to understand and adapt to different environments
- Strong Excel / PowerPoint skills
- Soft skills
- Dynamic profile with drive, pro-activity and strong interpersonal skills
- Team player and willingness to learn
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Able to work effectively across functions/teams
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.