Job ID: r17251
What You'll Do:
- Present and evangelize the Criteo Retail Media Platform value proposition
- Manage and grow commercial relationships with leading retail e-commerce players in North America
- Solution sell Criteo Retail Media offerings by honing in on client needs / challenges and industry trends within onsite and offsite monetization
- Help lead contractual and integration discussions with the client’s commercial, technical and legal teams
- Spearhead the development of and dialogue around complex, custom solutions for clients with assistance from Technical Solutions, Analytics and Product teams
- Partner with a broad range of internal teams (marketing, legal, brand sales, products, B&D, technical Solutions) to support sales efforts
- Hit quarterly and annual activation and growth targets
- Persevere, think big picture work for mutually beneficial technology integration
- Play an ongoing role as a builder of the Criteo brand and community
Who You Are:
- 3-4 years of professional experience working with clients in a Digital Media or Retail Media capacity with success in contribution to the growth of client’s bottom lines.
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Organized with the outstanding attention to detail and ability to project manage complex projects
- Strong analytical and excel skills, with ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results.
- Experience coordinating multiple business functions to resolve client issues and develop new services and solutions
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an organization
- Strong ability to build and grow existing business relationships.
- Ability to identify the business needs driving client requests and translate requests into a compelling product or service offering
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Desire to be a part of the high paced, high energy entrepreneurial experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry and retail environment
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic small team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-moving company and industry
- Have a “can-do” positive attitude and the willingness to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
For employees based in the US, certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is:$117,280 - $146,000