Job ID: r17260
What You'll Do:
- Reach and exceed business development goals while contributing to overall team goals
- Play an active, hands-on role to help source, close and launch new business.
- Provide world class customer service to drive revenue growth for retailer partner
- Develop & maintain relationships at all levels with retailers, brands & brand agencies to deliver on strategic goals
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with brands where required
- Work collaboratively with partners in technical solutions, creative services, data analytics and account strategy to ensure excellent client service delivery.
- Manage the day to day relationship with large customer clients to make sure they stay satisfied
- Drive and strengthen key partnerships by providing solution-focused proposals that achieve agency and client goals
- Collaborate with cross- functional internal & external teams to ensure that client objectives and campaign goals are met (ROI, ROAS, Revenue, etc.)
- Accurate pipeline management and ownership of both new & existing opportunities across multiple products. Hit quarterly revenue target.
- Travel as needed to ensure client requirements are met and exceeded.
Who You Are:
- Ideally digital media sales experience, Display, search, and ecommerce
- Offer exceptional standards in terms of client service
- Understand how the Criteo technology works and the ability to explain in everyday terms to a client. Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Ability to work in a fast-moving company and industry Knowledge of competing products a plus Ability to persuade executive level management of Criteo’s value proposition
- Strong communication, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Result driven
- High levels of communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand client’s business needs and position solutions in a timely and personalized way.
- Negotiation & influencing skills and an ability to reach the right person to in an organization
- Ability to prioritize in the face of demanding timeframes
- Organizational and exceptional time management skills Business Acumen.
- Retail Media experience
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
- Experience in complex, high-performance environments.
- Deep knowledge of direct marketing, online and offline advertising technologies
- Natural leader who takes action and challenges status quo.
- Outstanding communication skills; able to translate complex ideas into simple stories.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
For employees based in the US, certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is:$81,440 - $111,980