Job ID: r17316
What You'll Do:
As an Account Executive, your role is to convert leads and create new opportunities leveraging the most advanced technology tools and sales techniques. You mainly drive business directly, but you also play a role in enabling indirect channel business development in your market.
In our New Business EMEA team we want our current and future team members to have a real curiosity about the technology industry, and to be excited about enabling their clients reach their marketing goals with trusted and impactful advertising.
- Your target clients will largely consist of (but will not be limited to) mid-sized business.
- You are autonomous and independent in your role as Account Executive, yet also a team player.
- Your main activity will be planning and execution of strategies and tactics to consistently hit Revenue and margin targets (RexT). This is mainly a volume-sales that requires anyway the capacity of Nurture relationships.
- You are comfortable in cold-calling and Video-calls, and ready to use tools such as Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach to increase volume and maximize your conversion rate.
- In this role, we expect you to build great relationships with all the internal stakeholders that will operate with you: marketing, legal, technical, account managers, product specialists and more.
- The understanding of the AdTech world is a plus, while a proven track record of working in technology sales, complex and multi-product is a must.
- You are able to build relationships with clients through both remote work.
- You are fluent in English and French
Who You Are:
- One year of digital media sales experience. Entry- middle level role.
- You have consultative selling and closing skills that you’re actively working on developing. You’re able to pitch multiple technology products and able to understand client goals. You’re able to adapt your pitch to the client using multiple technology products. You are used to running discovery questions and have some knowledge of Sales models.
- You are able to accurately forecast and are able to proactively manage your pipeline. You may be managing a high number of mid-sized prospects at any given time for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closure. You keep this all up to date in our Customer Relationship Management Tool.
- You love achieving and have a track record of high performance of achieving sales quotas. You can’t wait to bring that impactful focus to Criteo!
- You have a strong focus on your business goals, and are able to approach to achieve them, with coaching on sales skills from your Manager, and may receive mentoring from other peers who have more experience in achieving their business goals.
- You have good analytical skills and you are a data-driven decision maker, able to use data and numbers to formulate and sustain business proposals/plans. You are able to provide an account plan for accounts for the upcoming quarter.
What We Offer:
- Hybrid work policy
- World-class sales training
- Competitive salary with uncapped bonus
- Team and manager always available to support
- Macro management style focused on attitude and value creation
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.