Job ID: r17478
What You'll Do:
This role offers a unique opportunity to expand your business acumen and professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company. You will be the focal point of the Global Reporting Team’s back-end, taking strong ownership of our data warehouse & dataflows, while also handling the day-to-day operations of the BI team. You will work closely with other departments within the organization to identify business needs, gather requirements, and deliver BI solutions that enable data-driven decision-making.
- Proactively identify and collect analytical, tooling and reporting needs from different stakeholders – Finance, Sales Operations, FP&A,...
- Support, develop and maintain self-service automated reporting for multiple teams across the organization using Power BI, Python or any other relevant technologies
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders (especially IIT) to continuously improve customer centricity, enhance user functionality and maximize reporting outputs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest BI tools and technologies, and make recommendations for new tools and approaches that could improve our BI capabilities
- Monitor and maintain current reporting processes & data integrity that are relying on data from different systems and platforms
- Incorporate feature requests or new tools into product roadmap based on leadership / end users business needs in order to optimize our processes
- Provide support on a daily basis to finance & business teams on any issues/blockers they might face
- Coordinate training to end users on new reporting tools, processes and best practices
- Develop strong project management skills to support our growth and organizational changes
Who You Are:
- 4-5 years of experience working within BI, Data analytics or finance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science etc.) or in Business, Finance with equivalent practical experience
- SQL proficiency is required
- Experience working with Power BI
- Background in any of the following is a plus: Python, Tableau, Vertica, Hive/Hadoop, MS SQL Studio
- Previous Databricks experience is a big plus
- Keen intellectual curiosity and ability to structure & solve complex problems in an autonomous way
- Exceptional attention to detail coupled with an ability to see the big picture
- Thorough conceptual and practical understanding of relational databases, data architecture/governance, and real-world application of statistical concepts
- Combining technical skills, passion for learning and the ability to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.