Job ID: r14933
What You'll Do:
In a team, you will be working closely with your mentor to drive your project, design and ensure best practices are applied. You can ask questions and participate in all knowledge sharing sessions/workshops, etc. You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production which will likely affect millions of users instantly. Identify key problems, devise solutions, build prototypes, and stay current on published state-of-the-art algorithms. Gather and mine large data sets for turning them into understandable and actionable insights to ensure Criteo remains one step ahead of competitive threats. You will develop high-performance algorithms, test and implement the algorithms in scalable, product-ready code.
Projects you could work on:
- Technical improvements in product recommendation engine and its APIs.
- Using Machine Learning models to predict the affinity of a user with certain category of products or with a certain brand.
- Improving the current models we have in production, which might include (amongst others) feature and model engineering, offline evaluation and online testing of the models.
- Extracting product attributes from information provided by our advertisers.
- Contribute to the stream of studies around the fairness of AI-driven advertisement (e.g. studying the behavior of our platform, propose and implement fixes, etc.)
Who You Are:
- You are currently in your last year of Bsc/Msc degree in a quantitative field (Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science).
- Experience with traditional and modern statistical learning techniques and you are proficient at processing data.
- Implementation experience with high-level languages, such as Python, Scala, Java, C*.
- Good communication skills in English.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.