What You'll Do:
The Product Analytics & Data Science team uses cutting-edge technology, advanced statistics and machine learning to tackle some of the most complex Product challenges at Criteo. We help Criteo validate and evolve our products while exploring strategic game-changers to vault Criteo ahead in a fast-evolving media landscape. The team brings data and business expertise to feature teams, a unique understanding of complex Criteo machinery and supports Product Managers to design and build products with difference.
Wondering how is the life in the Product Analytics & Data Science team?
Take a peek at Live my life with the Product Analytics & Data Science team | Tech Innovation (criteo.com)
You will be assigned to one or several projects. The topics we tackle are wide and always evolving!
- Support the Measurement and R&D teams to build a comprehensive, practical, and universal measurement framework that frames the way CMOs understand their online marketing efficiency along the entire buyer journey
- Improve Identity & Privacy solutions by optimizing our capability to recognize users across all their devices and their interactions in the open-internet
- Work with the Quality Ad Experience team to pivot our user-level personalization engine and delivery rules to contextual and/or audience-based strategy
- Explore and support the development of our New Marketing Outcomes: Video & CTV, Contextual, and Omnichannel.
- Build the Buyer Index, a decision support service to improve the performance of digital ad campaigns in meeting clients’ goals across all addressability scenarios: addressable, cohort-based, or contextual.
- Work with the Trading Strategies team, to offer a suite of controls to our advertisers and enhance the performance of our business models: budget, audience, targeting.
Overall, your responsibilities include:
- Mine large data sets and turn them into understandable and actionable insights
- Build scalable analytic solutions using state of the art tools based on large and granular datasets
- Design and execute a stream of analysis and tests to measure the impact of your solutions
- Master our internal analytic datasets and reporting tools
Who You Are:
- Master’s degree student or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics, etc.)
- Available for minimum 6 months, for end of study or gap year internship.
- Outstanding analytical skills and creative thinking
- Fluency in the core toolkit of Data Science:
- Python; SQL/Hive/Presto
- Manipulating large-scale data sets
- Building data pipelines
- Descriptive and predictive modeling
- Implementing visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, pro-active and independent to work with!
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.